For successful access to our installed software or online resources and services, ensure your site is prepared with the proper technical components. Prior to purchasing, please have your network technician or other local technical contact review these specifications.
- Internet connection through 56k modem, ISDN or other high-speed network connection
- Flash player version 8 or higher
- Quicktime 6 or higher must be installed to view career videos
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or higher must be installed to read PDF documents
- A minimum screen resolution of 800x600
Network and System Requirements:
- A high speed internet connection
- Firewalls must permit access to the following IP addresses:
18.104.22.168 -- TCP ports 80 and 443 (HTTP and HTTPS)
22.214.171.124 -- TCP ports 80 and 443 (HTTP and HTTPS)
126.96.36.199 -- TCP ports 80 and 443 (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Configure proxy, cache, firewall and/or content filtering server(s) to:
- Have the correct time & date set;
- Expire cached content based on the HTTP response "Expires" and "Cache-Control" headers, which are always set by Bridges' servers; this is the default configuration for most proxy servers;
- Not cache content with the following extensions:
.do, .jsp, .jspf, .jspx, .py, .pl, .php, .asp, .aspx
- Content filtering and anti-virus software needs to allow popups and cookies in the ".bridges.com" domain;
Your Network Technician should visit the Technical Support section for the most comprehensive information on technical requirements and minimum configurations for all of our products.
Detailed system requirements
PDF - 30 KB - 1 page
Should you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support team. Call 1-800-281-1168 or e-mail via our Support Form.