- Bridges Transitions Inc. develops, markets and delivers comprehensive products and services that address a wide range of education needs. Our education and career planning products, online test preparation courses and professional development training services are used by schools, universities and agencies to help individuals achieve academic and career success.
Products and Markets
- Bridges products have strong brand recognition and our company has a reputation as a trusted supplier with 23 years of expertise serving the education market.
- Products are sold as site-licensed online or CD-ROM annual subscriptions to schools, school districts, and entire states and provinces, representing over 3,400 customers (accounting for 14,000+ schools and agencies) across most U.S. states and Canadian provinces.
- Bridges' primary focus is the middle and high school market, where our products are used by 30% of high schools and more than one million graduating students each year.
- The Company's online and software-based products and services help education professionals prepare students for successful transitions to education and work beyond high school.
- Bridges' Choices® software, introduced in the 1970s, was among the world's first electronic career development tools and continues to lead the way for career information delivery systems.
- Our popular Choices® Explorer resource, introduced in 1995, was among the first online career exploration and planning services for high schools and is the leading online exploration tool in high schools.
- Today, Bridges' testGEAR® online test preparation courses offer every student a personalized study plan in an online, easy to access, appealing format giving them the motivation and tools to achieve higher scores on the PSAT, SAT®, ACT™, and state exit exams (math, English language arts, science and social studies).